Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why this blog?

I have been thinking for a while now to dump my erstwhile blog http://charsiwhatsthescore.blogspot.com for that was started just for the sake of starting a blog. And so it met the usual fate which every aimless blog is bound to - random postings initially and then no interest from the blogger and then the death from account deletion.

So you must be wondering what happened now? If this ain't aimless, what is it going to do? I have been thinking since the time MSD (one of my very favorite players) was losing matches for CSK with his so-very-flawed thinking and strategy, since CRon and Carlos have been itching to get a transfer from Man U, since I lost in the Yahoo Fantasy League on the last day by 0.5 points (if only RVP had one less SOT.. sigh), since fake ipl player rose to stardom in weeks and was forgotten like a dream, since Kaka was bought over by the Galactico poaching Perez, since my ex-boss, who's also a dear friend, pumped fists and cried with emotion on Fedex's 15th slam, since the time I decided to express my views on the sport scene through my blog rather than just participating in numerous discussion boards, which more often than not led to random arguments. I don't deny that I will not get any hate messages or counter arguments on my posts, but at least I am the boss here. :-)

So I have finally got out from my laziness to start this blog and will hopefully remain active this time since sports is what I enjoy, I dream, I play, I love, I read and from now on I write. So ladies and gentleman, guys and gals... keep tuned in for my first post... which will be on the latest signings in EPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment